Carolyn Luong is an associate attorney with Metaverse Law. Prior to joining Metaverse Law, she represented clients in complex, multi-party commercial litigation matters. Carolyn earned her law degree from UC Irvine School of Law where she received a merit scholarship and pro bono honors. During law school, she interned within the legal departments of Hitachi Solutions America, a business management software consulting firm, and Partner Engineering and Science, an environmental due diligence consulting firm, to advise on contract negotiation and review as well as corporate governance and compliance issues.
Carolyn is admitted to practice in California. She is also a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals and holds the CIPP/US, CIPP/E, and CIPM designations.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, JD 2017
+ Law Dean's Merit Scholarship
+ 1L Pro Bono Achievement Award + Faculty Award for Pretrial Advocacy
- University of California, Irvine, BA Economics and Anthropology, 2014
+ Campuswide Honors Program
+ Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), member
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California (VABASC), member