The material posted on this website is offered for promotional, informational or educational purposes, but is not intended to constitute legal advice. Do not act or rely on the information found here without consulting with a licensed attorney. Your use of any material on this site – including the email addresses and phone numbers we maintain to allow you to contact any attorneys – is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. While we encourage you to review material or contact us for additional information, we have detailed intake procedures. These intake procedures require confirmation that we would not have a conflict of interest with an existing client, among other things, before you could retain us to represent you.
Please do not send us confidential information (by e-mail or otherwise) regarding any matter for which we do not currently represent you, because your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you are a current client communicating regarding an existing matter for which you have engaged our services, please be aware that the security of e-mail communications may be uncertain; you assume all risks by sending unencrypted e-mail communications.
At times, this website may link to other sites for convenience. Metaverse Law does not necessarily endorse or approve of such sites, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on linked sites.
Attorney Advertising Disclaimer
This website is a communication providing public information about Metaverse Law Corporation’s availability for professional employment.
Please note that some of the content may constitute attorney advertising within the meaning of applicable bar rules. As applicable, the following statement is made in accordance with those rules: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME IN THE FUTURE.
Acceptable Use Policy
By using the website, you agree that:
- You will only use the website for lawful purposes, and not for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not violate the publicity or privacy rights of another individual.
- You will not copy or distribute any content displayed through the website.
- You will not use the website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of our servers, or the networks connected to any of our servers.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website and/or to any service, account, resource, computer system and/or network connected to any of our servers.
- You will not deep-link to the website or access the website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content on the website.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the website.
Copyright © 2018-2021 Metaverse Law Corporation. All rights reserved.
You may not link to or republish any content or material on this web site without our prior written consent. Certain images are used under license and may be subject to copyright protection by other parties.