Effective Date: July 29, 2021
Metaverse Law Corporation (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
- What types of data do we collect from you and why do we collect it?
- How do we use personal information?
- How do we share personal information?
- Opt-out preferences
- International transfers of data
- Accessing or updating your data
- Change of control
- Contact information
What Types of Data Do We Collect From You and Why Do We Collect It?
• Information You Give Us. Our website currently does not have forms for you to type in personal data. You may give us information about you by contacting us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We will use your data for the specific purpose for which you submitted it and may use your contact details to send you marketing materials and information unless you opt out from receiving them.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of our website, to analyze trends, administer the website, track aggregate users’ movements around the website, to gather statistical data about the demographics of our user base, and to improve your experience with our website. Users can choose to refuse Google tracking through our cookie notice or install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on. We do not use Google Analytics to identify any individual users or to provide targeted advertising.
YouTube. We use YouTube to store and show video content on our website. YouTube sets the following cookies:
- YSC — Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE — Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- GPS — Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
Users can choose to refuse YouTube cookies through our cookie notice or through the instructions here.
• Analytics/Log Files. We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the security of our website and troubleshoot website errors.
• Our Policy Toward Children. This website is not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
• Information You Give to Us. We will use this information to perform any contracts entered into between you and us and may use your contact details to provide you with marketing materials and information unless you opt out of receiving them.
• Information We Collect About You. We will use this information to perform any contracts entered into between you and us; to administer our website; to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and to keep our website safe and secure.
How Do We Share Personal Information?
- Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our affiliates, service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. These parties are under a duty of confidentiality.
- YouTube. We use YouTube to store and show video content on our website. Users can choose to refuse YouTube cookies through our cookie notice or through the instructions here.
- Third Party Links and Websites. Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
- Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
If you wish to subscribe to our information and marketing newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Transfers of Data
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States and abroad, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the performance of legal services under a written contract). This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders, including, but not limited to, transfers from within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) to the United States. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction. We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal data transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
Accessing or Updating Your Data
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
• You may request information about how we store your personal data, and to have it corrected or deleted as required by applicable law. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Change of Control
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
100 Bayview Circle
Newport Beach, CA 92660